Latest Gateway Seniors News
- Gateway Seniors Participates in the EAAA’s TIP Grant
- Instructions for Registering for Free Undergraduate Classes at UMaine
- Gateway Seniors Joins EAAA, PCHC, and Other Community Groups to Submit a Grant Proposal to Keep Area Elders Thriving in Place.
- Gateway Seniors, Eastern Area Agency on Aging, and the Old Town Public Library Plan Panel for Caregivers of People with Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias
- Cindy Jennings, Executive Director of Old Town Public Library, Joins Board of Directors
- Free: Help with computers and computerized devices
- Gateway Supports Study at the Center on Aging, University of Maine
- Focus Groups by Gateway Seniors Without Walls
University of Maine Center on Aging Promotes education, research, and community services for seniors
Eastern Area Agency on Aging Counsels and advises seniors, sponsors many senior services
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Helps seniors find meaningful volunteer work
Nontraditional Student Office, University of Maine Helps seniors register for free university classes. Call 581-3143 to find out more!