Latest Gateway Seniors News
- Ageism is alive and well, encoding and influencing how older people are viewed…
- Volunteers are helping Gateway Seniors Without Walls create a Services Manual for seniors in Southeastern Penobscot County
- Free: Help with computers and computerized devices
- Outreach at Gateway Seniors Without Walls
- Volunteers Wanted: To Put Gateway Seniors on Facebook and Twitter
- Gateway Seniors Without Walls Participates in Orono and Old Town Festivities
- Gateway Seniors Without Walls, An Affiliate of the Center on Aging
- New Advisors at Gateway Seniors Without Walls
- Welcome to the new website!
- Gateway Supports Study at the Center on Aging, University of Maine
University of Maine Center on Aging Promotes education, research, and community services for seniors
Eastern Area Agency on Aging Counsels and advises seniors, sponsors many senior services
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Helps seniors find meaningful volunteer work
Nontraditional Student Office, University of Maine Helps seniors register for free university classes. Call 581-3143 to find out more!